- Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrom (PCOS) — Diagnosed 2 years ago but have had symptoms for well over 10 years (masked by using birth control pill, which I am no longer taking, hence symptoms became noticeable once more).
Symptoms include: painful cramps, extended bleeding, unwanted hair growth, mood swings, depressive outbursts etc.
- Noticeable lumpiness in right breast for some time.
- Previously suffered from ice pick headaches/migraines (occasionally have some mild recurring symptoms).
- Strong pain in right knee.
- Regular discomfort in stomach including bloating, gas, cramps, and sometimes nausea/vomiting.
- Nasal Pollips — Was diagnosed 2 years ago — small growths inside the nostrils, causing stuffiness/congestion, and headaches — was prescribed a steroid spray but stopped using it. Occasionally experience some mild symptoms.
- Mild but persistent acne.
- Shortsightedness (currently wearing glasses for long-distance vision at — 2 prescription).
- Tooth decay/cavities — experience pain sometimes when eating/drinking.
- Hypermobility (double-jointed) causing regular inflammation and pain in joints (knee, wrists, ankles).
- Confidence and self-esteem issues.
- Lack of motivation/direction.
- Vipassana meditation (10 day course).
- Hatha Yoga (including asanas, meditation, pranayama, laya yoga, tantra yoga)
- Theta Healing (Certified Practitioner)