- Can I eat before a session?
- Can I do session when I am in an altered state of consciousness?
- In what position is it best to do sessions?
- Which practices and techniques are compatible with the Baibak system?
- How often can conduct a session?
- In some sessions, I do not feel anything, is this normal?
- What kind of music should be used in the session?
- During the session, I see flashes before my eyes, feel some taste, smell (pleasant) - what is it?
- After practicing, I started having violent outbursts. What's happening to me?
- I cannot persuade my husband \ son \ brother \ girlfriend begin to engage in Baibak - how do I do it?
- I have aggravated the disease \ my condition has worsened – what should I do?
- Is it worth it to spend a session in the period of exacerbation, the "pendulum" of poor health?
- Is it possible to overuse Baibak?
- I’m experiencing a string of bad luck, everything seems against me continuing to practice Baibak - how do I get out of this?
- I do not feel anything during any of the sessions - what does it mean?
- Where’s better to hold a session?
- How can I understand if the system works or not? How does it feel to be in the sessions?
- During a session, can I wear jewellery (rings, earrings, bracelets)?
- How to thank the subconscious / system / Cosmoenergy at the end of the session for the work done?
- Can I eat before a session? No, it is better to refrain from eating, especially heavy and greasy food (meat, chicken, fish). Firstly, it’s difficult to stay/last for a whole session when your stomach is full. Secondly, the energy cleansing within sessions is so strong, that you can start feel nausea and the urge to vomit. After sessions, you can eat whatever you may want.
- Can I do session when I am in an altered state of consciousness? (drunk, or high on drugs)? It’s strictly prohibited. You can, however, do sessions to improve hangovers and withdrawal symptoms.
- In what position is it best to do sessions? The best position is standing (eyes closed, feet flat on the floor, arms and legs are not crossed), so the session runs as efficiently as possible - this is due to the structure of the human aura.
- Which practices and techniques are compatible with the Baibak system? Baibak system is compatible with many practices, but there are a few exceptions. They are techniques which work with the subconscious mind at the same deep levels as Baibak – it is BSFF and the like, because they do the same, but from different sides, and as a consequence are conflicting.
- How often can conduct a session? The optimal frequency of sessions is 2 times a day.
- In some sessions, I do not feel anything, is this normal? Yes, this is normal. Not all of the processes that the system is working with will affect the bodily level, sometimes processes occur only with the psyche and can be tracked by thoughts and emotions.
- What kind of music should be used in the session? The recommended music you will find here (available for Baibak system practitioners only). It is not boring, and is perfect for the time. In extreme cases, you can use neutral meditation music (sounds of nature, etc.). It is better to conduct a session under this kind of music than to stand in silence. Music should be without words/lyrics of any kind - this is an absolute prerequisite!
- During the session, I see flashes before my eyes, feel some taste, smell (pleasant) - what is it? This is normal. The "Baibak" system uses Cosmoenergy frequencies. Every frequency has its own flavor, color and smell; you are just starting to feel them.
- After practicing, I started having violent outbursts, uncontrolled behavior, breakdowns - I'm afraid I'm going crazy. What's happening to me? I will begin with a lyrical digression: many say that it is necessary to change, but most do not know what it really means. For the majority, it's just a lifestyle change: start jogging in the morning, eat less, lose weight, etc., but for the really serious and qualitative changes, you need to change internally.
- I cannot persuade my husband \ son \ brother \ girlfriend begin to engage in Baibak - how do I do it? To persuade anyone else is not necessary. This makes no sense.
- I have aggravated the disease \ my condition has worsened – what should I do? On the path towards full restoration of health it is necessary to pass through one or more exacerbations. They are expressed not only by the symptoms of a specific disease, but also by raised temperature, aches and pains throughout the body, muscle pain, vomiting, diarrhea, an allergic rash with no visible allergen, drowsiness, headache - all these are signs of a cleaning and remodeling processes in the body . During such periods, you should not only continue to actively practice, but also get plenty of rest (sleep, if you want to sleep), drink more water (even if cleaning is expressed as diarrhea and vomiting, the water will help the body cleanse faster), take additional vitamins (especially vitamins B and E - they also help with exacerbations on the emotional plane), spend more time in nature, and breathe fresh air.
- Is it worth it to spend a session in the period of exacerbation, the "pendulum" of poor health, or should I wait until the state is normalised? In such states you should continue to work with the system. Unlike other systems, with Baibak you do not need to wait for a normal state to continue. When there are such negative states – you need to practice actively, then the whole process of normalisation and healing will take place faster and the "pendulum" will be softer and less noticeable.
- Is it possible to overuse Baibak? In some cases, Baibak can actually be overused. In this case it is felt: when trying to run the system there is a rejection of the system, its reluctance to run, you can even completely forget the passphrase, etc.
- I’m experiencing a string of bad luck (broken computer, no Internet), everything seems against me continuing to practice Baibak - how do I get out of this? This is called "resistance". It happens to be very important and a powerful change. The only way to end this streak of bad luck quickly is to pull yourself together and continue to practice on a regular basis (or even more). This is a simple test of determination.
- I do not feel anything during any of the sessions - what does it mean? Unfortunately, this may mean that the energy centers that are responsible for the sensitivity and perception of the world are in a very poor, if not critical condition.
- Where’s better to hold a session? It is best to conduct a session at home, where you will not be disturbed. Sessions can be carried out in nature, but there is still the need to ensure that you will not be bothered, and are not around strangers.
- How can I understand if the system works or not? How does it feel to be in the sessions? Most people feel the sessions including: heaviness in the arms and legs, tingling, lightness, pain in different parts of the body, hot flashes, perspiration, sometimes people shiver, very frequently yawning occurs, energy may be felt throughout the body as something hot, cold (menthol), feelings of pressure or fullness, body swaying like a pendulum, bending, can sometimes begin to rotate or to draw a figure of eight (e.g. hips).
- During a session, can I wear jewellery (rings, earrings, bracelets)? Before starting a session you are required to remove all rings, heavy earrings, tight bracelets and so on. Also, conduct the sessions in free clothing, without tight elastic bands, belts and other things.
- How to thank the subconscious / system / Cosmoenergy at the end of the session for the work done? They give you health and strength, give them back your appreciation and gratitude.
You may drink water before or after sessions.
If for some reason you cannot hold a session standing, you can do it sitting (back straight, eyes closed, feet firmly pressed to the floor, arms hanging at your sides), though such a posture reduces the intensity of the work.
If it is absolutely a serious condition, it is possible to establish a session lying down (on a flat surface, hands and feet do not intermix, eyes closed), but remember that this position also greatly reduces the effectiveness of the technique. There is no need to try holding a session in some other positions (lotus posture, stand on the head, poses of yoga or other practices), do not do these kinds of experiments on yourself.
It is quite another thing if, during a session, you feel the desire to bend, stoop, stretch, etc., - let your body do what it wants, but without taking your feet off the floor.
Remember that it is better to do sessions sitting or lying down, than to not do the session at all.
Baibak is compatible with any psychological training: Holotropic breathing, Rebirthing, Theta Healing, arrangements according to Hellinger, a visit to a psychologist, and the like.
Osteopathy, massage, acupuncture, leeches, etc. may be combined with the system, but here you take full responsibility for the qualification of the one who carries out these procedures and all consequences for the organism. Sometimes, there are experts who combine the above procedures with energy techniques and other practices - such an approach is contraindicated and is not compatible with the Baibak system.
Combining classic Cosmoenergy sessions (alone or with another Cosmoenergy healer), Reiki, energy massages and other energy practices with the Baibak system is strictly prohibited. Treatment and recovery of the body should be sought from one individual or Baibak only.
If you practice energy healing (Reiki, Cosmoenergy, etc.), you can continue to work with other people, and do sessions for them.
Baibak is compatible with yoga, Qigong, and other energy gymnastics and physical exercise (if it will be useful), but do not do Baibak sessions simultaneously with yoga classes, qigong, etc. Recommendation: you should only do such exercise if you feel that your body needs it, i.e. do not force yourself.
Baibak has nothing to do with faith, religion, prayer, and the rest. During sessions it is strictly prohibited to use prayers, candles, icons, amulets and other religious paraphernalia.
Overall, practitioners should be guided by their own feelings: sometimes you want to spend a couple of sessions in a row, and sometimes you need time to finish the processes running from the previous sessions.
In case of emergency (severe and painful exacerbation), sessions can be carried out more often, until improved or pain is relieved.
Remember that it is better to establish a session sitting or lying down, than to not hold it at all.
For example, the following may occur: standing during the session, I do not feel anything, and it's starting to piss me off; I’ve come to think that I'm a fool, I stand just so; I start to feel anger at the system, that it does not do anything, or fear that it has ceased to operate; anger at myself that I feel nothing, distrust, etc. I expected the same bodily sensations as the last session, but it is not there at all. Or this one: in my head, I start to go over past conversations with people I do not really like, I swear to them and argue, the entire session was spent with these conversations in my head, I could not focus on the sensations, the session failed.
At these sessions, the work is done even more powerfully and subtly than in the previous sessions, which involved the physical level.
Therefore, attention should be given to the emotions and dialogue, and even more so as not to block these processes (do not banish intrusive thoughts, do not try to silence the internal dialogue).
In general, I recommend you to carry out sessions using the music from the site, as it introduces a slight trance state, helps you relax, and reduces resistance to the processes taking place during the session.
Do not use music which already incorporates some energetic impact (music for chakras, mantras, Osho, Brain/Entrainment music etc.). Do clean sessions - do not try to "enhance" the technique through these very powerful kinds of music and technology - do not experiment on yourself.
Every disease has a connection with some of your negative states such as aggression, apathy, anger, guilt, resentment, and so on. Each of these states imprinted in you becomes an integral part of you. To heal a disease, the parts of you that created and keep the disease must go also. But before it leaves, it shows its true face in all its glory, hence the worsening of negative character traits.
Most people do not want to or cannot accept that these negative states are part of them. We are all "warm and fuzzy", but for some reason, sick patients too. In fact, all this is in us, for some more and for some less, and it affects us and our behavior.
Even those few who are fully aware of their negative features, would not voluntarily agree to give up a part of themselves - it's a part of me, it gives me a personality – it is only me who yells in this way, gets offended, manipulates, gets angry, punishes, and so on.
Everyone says that the change is hard. Change is not hard – it is scary.
For the disease to go, it is necessary to reduce the impact of those features or parts of us that have given rise to the disease (which Baibak does), but when we are trying to weaken its influence, there is a fear, rising to panic/terror. Since the disease is trying to keep its place in your life and body, it does not want to let you kill it, whispering to you: This technique causes you aggression and uncontrollable behavior. Stop to deal with it, it makes you worse, in fact you don’t need to do it, and the like.
To actually expel the disease and this negative part, and to get the "super prize", you need to have the courage to not stop halfway to health.
A person must decide for him/herself, and feel that he needs and can get help from the system, and so on - only in this case will the operation of the system be successful. Do not force anyone to do the system. All you can do is offer to introduce it, providing as proof your own personal experience of healing. Do not try to live your life for someone else, to take his place and the responsibility for what happens.
No need to "spam" and tell everyone you know what a wonderful system Baibak is. Not only may people be uninterested, but also may not need this at their stage of development, and you will once again be upset because of the fact that your advice is not taken advantage of. Usually, those who need equipment themselves will appear in your life, and you will realise that this person came to me to learn about the art.
The best advertising is your personal example. People will begin to you ask questions and wonder how you have achieved this, and therefore be honest and do not be greedy.
Practitioners in such cases should follow their own feelings.
Regardless of whether you feel something or not, the work being done with you in the sessions is as intense as with everyone else. Keep practicing and eventually you too will feel all.
Understand that it's not about special effects or feelings - do not chase after them, and do not worry that other sessions involve some fantastical sensations or emotions etc.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out sessions in public places!
IT IS PROHIBITED TO CONDUCT SESSION IN ANY public or private transport!
Occurrence of one or more of such feelings is a sign of the system.
If you are not sure if there is something going on/working in a session, you can for a few seconds open your eyes during the session and look at your hands – on your hands should be present an "energy grid" (white and red spots), and you will notice that your fingers have become a little thicker, as if they are pumped/inflated.
No words are needed, just smile to them with all your heart.